The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, March 18, 2005

Regard me: I expire

Well...we have a show. And it's dem' fyine.

Mood: Ought to be more sleepy
Music: Darling Spanish Rose on repeat in the brain, along with various FULL orchestrations of various songs and song bits.
Thought: Thought? What thought? The play's been going on my brain morning, night and noon (which prompts the thought that proves the rule, why do we put NOON at the end of that? I mean, it's out of order...but it does sound better. Weird).
Submission is: No plays for Emily this summer. Sigh. Not even to be in. Sigh. But familial units are right, and so I'll keep my sighs to myself.
FWAH is: King of Fools! FWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home