The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Joyeux Palm Sunday

I ought to be in bed - silly me - but I'm blogging. Just for a second. In order to say...what? That my kids are the best - that I love the piano - that I can't wait to actually SEE the show tomorrow - that...yes, that I wish there were even more people seeing this show, the kids deserve the best - that I'm happy and yet still numbish - that life is good, so very very good, and that the score just won't quit my head. Ah ca. And that watching from the wings is a *very weird* experience.

Life is good.

Fa la.

Mood: Sleepy - yet, not quite
Music: "Do Not Turn From Me" on mental jukebox
Curiosity is: Going to the 99 tonight.
Who knows: What the future holds.... Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home