The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, January 20, 2006

Sadness, sadness

Heartfelt pain
If all our love
Has been in vain....


This is much harder than I thought. How things change with a phonecall.

Mood: Precipice
Music: "Won't you take me by the hand/take me somewhere new/I don't know who you are/but I, I'm with you"
Prayer: Oh, God - amen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauryl Lane said...

hey, what's going on? are you okay? will keep you in my prayers, chica. xoxo

2:09 PM  
Blogger Emily C. A. Snyder said...

Danke, Lau -

Just decisions to make that are v. v. tough. I hope your honeymoon was wonderful! Much love and thank you for your prayers, Em

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bearhugs in absentia! and as the bumper sticker quotes: when you're going through hell, keep going! mwah!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home