The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, January 06, 2006

An Epiphany of Chocolate

Some wise men bring frankincense
And other kings bring myrrh
But the king who brings me chocolate
Is the monarch I prefer.

~*~

The show is cast -
The crisis passed -
The home a home of sweet content
And all is done as it was meant.

Mood: Better and better - family is a better repose than sleep.
Music: "My Funny Valentine" - I think I just found my haunting moment - thank GOD!
Thought: Family reminds us what is real. Putting away groceries and discovering the gift of chicken salad is a greater paradise than all the limelights of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home