The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Something a bit more cheerful

Or at least not quite as morose to offset below:

Culled from meine leibenschweister - End of Year Meme Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review". There's all this nonsense about making others do it. Bah. And since my first line rarely makes sense, I'll put the first one or two, depending on whether it's a title or not. Right. Makes sense to me anywho.

  • January 2005: "Ring Out the Old/Ring in the New! Just a few thoughts (ah, Pascal! See what thou hast wrought!) before I attack this particular corner of the room and return it to its original cleanlieriness."

  • February 2005: "With shadows slowly growing/The closer to the flame I come/To warm my hands and warm my heart/The larger grows the silent beast/That mocks, and threatens to become/Far realer than the solid me."

  • March 2005: "The king has given up his crown/The king is living with the poor and lowly/The king has thrown his scepter down/And now he wields his fading power only/For one lady/And their bastard child..../(...I've the Quintet in my head, fa la...) Sooooooooo (((clapping hands))) updates!"

  • April 2005: "How lucky are we/To live in MA. She said sarcastically."

  • May 2005: "My hair smells of cookies/Or possibly the combined fragrances of Yankee Candles and Vanilla scent."

  • June 2005: "Oatmeal on my shoulders/Makes me happy,/Oatmeal on my windshield/Makes me cry.../Oatmeal almost always makes me high./~ The sound of John Denver turning over in his grave"

  • July 2005: "Meh. Meh meh meh. Ich weiss nicht warum "meh" - aber - meh."

  • August 2005: "Pourquoi, my dear knight/Am I sleepy again? It appears sometimes it's not the hour, it is the company. Hence, randominity, in which I trust I make myself obscure:"

  • September 2005: "Pride and Prejudice/So, whilst chatting a bit with Mum, I realised why I was so stuck on the whole Clara/Christian scene: I had both of them liking each other from the beginning. Stupid, stupid Emily-Author!"

  • October 2005: "Resolutions made/Freedom riders arise again"

  • November 2005: "I HAVE AN INTRADA!!! (and because my side post-y thingy can't deal with the following exclamation...) ...IhaveanIntradaIhaveanIntrada... And it is goooooooooooooooood. And I think this show might just be amazing."

  • December 2005: See below.

    Mood: Remember the November entry, Em.
    Music: Same CD as below, Alison Kraus' "It Doesn't Matter What I Want"
    Thought: Good song. "Feel the stain of tears/Falling on this space you've left/For years"
    Thought Redux: Geesh. I'm thinking I need a dose of "Albi (the Racist Dragon)" or anything from What the Folk.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home