The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, November 25, 2005

Visions of Sugarplums

And don't forget to come see...



Friday, December 9 at 7 p.m. or Saturday, December 10 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Marlborough Middle School, Marlborough, MA. Call Hudson Catholic 978-562-6701 for more information!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily C. A. Snyder said...

...um...because if you're in the area, it's a wonderful way to spend an evening?

And now, qui-etes vous? (Who are you?)

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em,

Hey! It's Katie from good ole' PLHS class of '95. How are you? I'm good. I've been sort of busy since HS. I just got back in touch with Kristen 2wks ago. She gave me your blog site. My email address is Princess81477@aol.com.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ems! I so wish I were going to be home in time, but I don't get in till the 13th! Break a leg for me; it looks and sounds smashing!

-Jills

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home