The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Time time time

See what's become of me
While I look around for my possibilities
I was so hard to please


Ha! Did I think things would slow down? Silly, Emily - kicks are for trids. So, some things I am thankful for in the nonce:

  • Modern electronics - everything from sattelites, to DVD's, to USB ports, to CD's, to copy machines, to external harddrives, to cellphones, to sloppy old jaloppies that keep running.

  • God's grace. His mercy. The quiet, deafening hush with which He entered the world. My own sense of unworthiness before the Christ-child. My fear, and awe and tembling as His mother invites me in. My fear to do so. And His grace despite my own ill-temper, even moments after grace.

  • Sausage and mushroom lasagna made by me Muther! Hurrah!

  • Midterm review sheets that are in Word Documents. Hoopla! Yay for repeating old curriculums! (Curriculae?)

  • Two instances of seeing that perhaps there's hope - no, that there is hope - and grace in other's lives.

    Mood: Too much to do - too much to do!
    Music: Kristen Chenowith's "Let Yourself Go" CD
    Schedule: Beginning Matchmaker and preparing for midterms. Blaurghnfphthmnnnnghuuuuuuuuhsztfffffmmphtle. Yup.

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Lauryl Lane said...

    umm. that lasagna sounds good! btw, did you ever get the wedding invite i sent you? pictures are up at www.lauryllane.blogspot.com and sammy & i leave for london today... so of course i'm thinkin of you and meeting for the first time at gatwick... la de da...

    12:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home