The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Longer post soon

But suffice to say:

  • It's vacation, alleluia!

  • The shows (all two performances on one day of it) went well, alleluia!

  • Despite the fact that my computer seemed to crash the day of dress (see below), it now, inexplicably and miraculously, is recognizing not only my external harddrive, but my camcorder - and is even letting me capture video! Alleluia!

  • Which means that I might be able to edit this break! Alleluia!!!

  • Happy birthday, Peter! (15 - can you believe it?) Alleluia!

  • Trailer checking is awesome. Happy me: "Fun with Dick and Jane" tomorrow night for quasi-pay! Alleluia!

  • Able to put more money in my parents' account today - alleluia!

    And so, despite other setbacks and various disgruntlements and house heaters acting up and a plethora of the forbidden fruit (or bean, as the case may be), there art thou happy, Emily. All else will figure itself out. Twenty-eight is no age to decide the remainder of your temporal life.

    Mood: Much, much, much relieved.
    Music: "Wicked" - just to alleviate "The Producers" recent non-stop - intersperced with "Nutcracker" bits
    Mangled Quote du Jour: "Finally, I can stop suffering and write those letters!"

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home