The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, January 06, 2006

I have found my haunting moment

And like usual, it's in a created song/dance number. Ah ca. But what it shows is the female character's desire for their respective men. It's going to rip hearts out. And I'm going to take the Act IV Dolly monologue and put it in the middle of the song during the orchestral repetition/bridge. And I'll use my "shadowdancers." Le sigh. I think it'll make the story WORK.

Praise God. Now I have a reason to do the show.

Mood: Must off - trailer check for Casanova
Music: "My Funny Valentine" - amazing
Thought: Beauty, beauty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home