The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I HAVE AN INTRADA!!!

(and because my side post-y thingy can't deal with the following exclamation...)

...IhaveanIntradaIhaveanIntradaIhaveanIntradaIhaveanIntrada...

And it is goooooooooooooooood.

And I think this show might just be amazing.

...wow...fwah...

Mood: Oh, for Time!
Music: Live from Sunnydale - the closest to Flannel Collage as I can get with that CD actually at school
Arugh is: Less than a month to tech, 18 rehearsals to show....
Thank God for: Awesome women who just step in and take over
And also for: Video cameras that show one that the moves really do work, in a more concrete record than merely one's memory
Snerk and Pomf is: The hug. Darn. I'm a romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home