The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, June 04, 2005

The streets look so familiar

Have they changed?
Since last I wasn't here.

~ Daddy Snyder in a poem/letter written to me just before I up and went to Europe in '97. He's so talented.

Sooooooooooooo...hahahahahha...the electroids mock me once again and all this happy data, waiting for a simple export...won't. So, I am going to write instead. Patricia McKillip came out with another amazing new book - I can at least begin Raith. And I need a break from KOF. I need a break from zumvelatianin'. Would dearly love for Sable Valentine or Poityr/Elspeth to be done so I could read it - I'm spoiling for a Fantasy of Manners - but there one is.

Oh, and can I mention how much I hate sin? Hate it and yet never hate it enough before I commit it. Grrrr. Going to the 5 tomorrow night - good to have a simple mass, sometimes. Half a day left and exams. Hardly seems possible. An actual summer....

Mood: Meandering
Music: Celtic Mistique - to be myself in a Twelve Kingdoms-y mood
Thought: Peter is a Godsend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home