The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Feeling rather

Loose-endsy. Curious, that. Have potential out NYC way - 'tis good. Muchly journalling in actual journal, which is far more handy-dandy and fits in the pocket and is easily whip-outable (and far more private - albeit it substitutes an elastic for a lock). Have only something like five more scenes and bows for King of Fools to finish (nearly wrote "Kong of Fools" - hrm - that conjures up all sorts of odd images). At the risk of getting the song stuck in my head again, worked on "Godfather Drosselmeier" as a musette piece last night with Peter - it's sounding good. Def. a keeper for Nutcracker. Trying to get "stamps" together for Charming the Moon; Jules' cover portrait is glorious. End of the year curios and on-again-off-again attackities. Since all the typical weak spots are being hit, I can only claim each and throw myself on God's providence. The low one always gets more clumsy the closer we are to His plan, I think.

But mostly this is an update because I haven't.

Lately.

Mood: I shall remind myself that I was terribly giddy whilst cheering up Jules at the Outback and trying on silly shoes at Payless.
Music: Despite my best efforts, "Godfather Drosselmeier"
Happiness is: Marichino cherries in a mug of Diet Coke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home