The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I swears it, precious

I did not skew this!

~*~




A Pirate
You scored 4 Honor, 6 Justice, 3 Adventure, and 10 Individuality!
Arr matey. You may belive in honor, and justice, and you certainly have a sense of adventure. But mostly, you play by your own rules. Your code is your own and you are flexible in most situations.

Dress flamboyant and look into a parrot. I think you'll do fine.













My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:




free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 4% on Ninjinuity




free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on Knightlyness




free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Cowboiosity




free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 94% on Piratical Bent
Link: The Cowboy-Ninja-Pirate-Knight Test written by fluffy71 on Ok Cupid

~*~

In other news, went to Portsmouth today - much fun. Dorchester tomorrow - oddly sort of looking forward to it, even if it is (or because it is?) workish. Rockport poss. Wed. - hoopla! Watched Hugh Jackman/Trevor Nunn's Oklahoma! - sooooooooooo good. Missing theatre something terrible. No, let me reiterate that: missing theatre something TERRIBLE. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh. Regard me, I expire.

Mood: Pas mal, merci
Music: "Let Me Rest in Peace," Buffy: The Musical - sing to me, Spike!
Thought: Blocked out "The Moustrap" to "The Dangling Conversation" today in my brain, so, despite my inability to crack Nutcracker (even if I did jot down a poss. opening on the beach - gah), I have been creatively productive today. Gooooood blocking. Totally gonna work. Bwahahahhahahhaha. Oooh, and I'm thinking Verve's whatchamaschmermit Symphony for the final Laertes/Hamlet fight? Bittersweet Symphony - that's it. And Blur's Song 2, is it?, for Guildenstern & Rosencrantz? Anywho.... Off to look at Archdiocesean stuff for tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home