The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I feel like George Baily

Or possibly Mr. Roberts. With the cactus.

Or perhaps just me and a linoleum floor and 425 students and a finale. Ha ha ha.

I need to be my own producer - I need the Academy.

And so I'm singing Fanny Brice songs, and Dar Williams' songs, and Frou-Frou and they all seem....well....

So let go, let go
And jump in
What are you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.

So let go, so let go
And jump in
Oh it's so amazing here!
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! All I can say is that my feet need kissing. But instead I'm going to drag poor Julie, the wisdom-toothless out for a non-crunchy meal and some general grousing and bringing round to "I've got my happy face on, Les!"-ness.

*sigh*

One more war
Another dawn, another destiny
Another Jedi to be trained by me
Why can't this dumb Skywalker line
Get training at the proper time?
One more war....


Mood: Headless chicken much?
Music: The impromptu soundtrack, lovingly ripped from the feckless non-DVD .avi's of King of Fools - and that's some dem foiyne music, lass!
Thought: Right, right - remember to offer up each nearly-being-run-over-by-SUV's and tripping over shoes and chairs and desks and fender-bending and whatnotting to God. I claims it, God! Hrumph!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home