The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, June 04, 2004

Ich bin WRITING!

*singing*
It's raining adjectives, alleluia!
It's raining verbs, alleluia!
It's raining similies, alleluia!
Hmm, hmm, hmm, I don't really know this song!


HooooooooooooooooooooooopLA! I am writing! Yeah, baby! Emmles got her groove on! (Now St. Rita [play the bongoes] please keep me in your hands and bring me closer to Christ, amen!) Am in middle of writing (finally) The Banishment of the Sun for the first part of the novella. It's SEEEEEEEEEEEEW refreshing to be writing shorter stories - fairy tale MYTH stories. Yeeeees, precious. And now off to get contraband for HP3 so that we don't pay outrageous prices for food at the movie and then off to hold place in said movie line and then write my little heart out more and meet up with Jules and laugh at the plot holes and admire the new director's work (hopefully!). Ooooooooooooooooh, it feel so GOOD to write again!

Mood: I'm-a flinging frog frolicker!
Music: The odd sound of the mantle clock as it rattles rather than tocks.
Movie Last Seen: The Company by Robert Altman and Neve Campbell. Weird, although pretty good for an Altman movie considering that it's basically a fake documentary about a dance company, hence I'm not looking for a plot to begin with - just cool dance moves I can steal. Some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird dances, though - or rather, costumes. Yeah. I remember now why I enjoyed calculus and organic chemistry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home