The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Oh Saint Rita! Play the BONGOS!

I am literally (pun oh-so intended!) dancing and skipping and leaping and throwing my arms in the air! I love God! I love writing! I love the Twelve Kingdoms! I love fairy tales! I love children's books! I love illustrations! I love my publishers! I love homeschoolers! God is good, God is good, God is so so so good to this most unworthy wretch! TRA-LAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mood: FWAH! NARF NARF!
Music: CELTIC! Specifically Faire Celts from Narada
Thought: Holy cow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home