The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hoopla!

This makes me happy:

lancelot
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who!


What Monty Python Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Can someone give me a push?

Anywho, no creativity pour moi, aujourdhui, ah ca. Howsomever, tickets for HP3 were purchased, credit card snafu cleared up with no difficulty, and I got home a full half-hour early. We watched the third Austin Powers movie, which is easily the funniest, and rented The Company which I'm hoping to see tomorrow afternoon if not Saturday. Ballet, here I come! Much typing must be done for KMK tomorrow, however took the day off after yesterday's writing of exams and curriculum. *rassinfrassin* A Mighty Wind is a faboo CD, particularly the Mitch and Mickey songs. SIGH! Great harmonies throughout the entire CD, esp. the Main Street Singers. I bow to the fellow who arranged the melodies - can't recall his name! I have managed to find a large jar candle that actually burnt down its wax evenly. I am suitably impressed. It's odd to see sisterly units cuddling - odd, but good, but odd. I think I may paint my nails tomorrow - take THAT cuticle scum! The Tango from Bearskin is gooooooooooood. As is Man Without a Face. Maybe I'll spend a half-hour editing Brigadoon right now so I can get to Bearskin. Yeah. It's only quarter to midnight! Ugh - just wait until KMK starts and my schedule goes insane again. Whaddaya bet it'll be 3 a.m. mornings once more.... The joys of insomnia. In further news, it looks like Friday afternoons in the Snyder household will be VERY full of opera students, which is awesome if a tad daunting. And the "Duty" song that Brosche sings was going to be the "Come With Me" melody, but is now demanding its own melody and saying I can leave "Come With Me" still for Twelve Dancing Princesses. And the buying of green grapes rather than purple is apparently conducive to not only formulating Act Two, Pentultimate scene for Thrushbeard, but the eating of said grapes seems to lead to the WRITING of the formulated pentultimate scene - with THRUSHBEARD PUNCHING BROSCHE IN THE FACE! YEAH, BABY, YEAH! Hmmm, maybe I should bone up on stage combat for next year so I'm not beating up the actual unfortunate actor....

Mood: Okey-dokey
Music: Mental jukebox of Mighty Wind
Thought: Glade scents are from God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home