The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Explosions a la surround-sound

  • So proud of all my Hudson kids. Congrats!

  • Must write essay on action vs. being a la final play. Grrr.

  • Tiiiiiiiiired. Strangely sleepy.

  • Writing more, thank God.

  • Need St. Rita's intercessions. I'm thrilled for...but strangely disgruntled...not for the thing gained, but rather...oh, in utter confusion. Bridesmaid syndrome, I think - just stupid and I need to sleep it off. I'd hate to become a third wheel: that's my greatest fear, I think. Because I can't stand myself this way since I'm so happy for real, so this...purile imbecility is even more greatly frustrating. Nnngh. Oh, to be of the Neverwhere and Everywhen!

  • I think perhaps I'll just go watch P&P with my cheetos and chocolate. St. Rita...play the bongos.

    Mood: Odd, wilting - railing at such limpingness
    Music: Dr. Zivago a la Miss Congeniality
    Thought: Let it not be forgot that "I am an arse!"

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home