The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Tra la, I love the spring!

How true is this?

NOTE: z
No smoking around obeautyunattempted. Thankyou for your co-operation.

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

Right, so onto the bullets du jour:

  • Good to clear the air with Jules.

  • Weeping gives me a headache.

  • My drama kids are kewl.

  • I'M GONNA DO THRUSHBEARD NEXT YEAR AT HCH!!! (Tra la!)

  • I appear to be taking on more opera students. Keeeewl.

  • School is nearly done. Augh! And I haven't reached the year 1000 a.d. yet!

  • Kiss Me, Kate is coming along - I think I found a theme: reconciliation. I want to show it through color schemes. Bwaahhahahahah! :)

  • Actually got UP at 6:30 today and so got to school uber(forme)early. Hoopla!

  • I love the Locomotion song-thing they played at Pete's concert last night.

  • Parental units are wonderful.

  • God bless Judy Garland's soul.

  • Must run - need to finish up stuff for tonight's team KMK meeting. Good golly, sometimes I'm actually so organized...!

    Mood: Nicht so schlect, danke.
    Music: None, but the KMK disc I just burnt just popped out
    Thought: Oh, Lord, keep this up - I need Your continued graces! Amen.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home