The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

How sad is this?

I ought to go to bed. Go to bed! Go to bed! Hmmm, not working. Alright, a very silly quizlet that needn't be done in their form but might as well be. Bear in mind that the soundtrack really changes depending on mood and I hardly think it's fair that they're asking so many love questions because then it leads me to keep in that vein for the others. Perhaps I shall do up my own such as: "Teaching first period...second...third...fourth...fifth...." or "Lunch" or "Writing Well" or "Throwing Out Your Writing" or "Preparing for a Play" or "An Hour Before Auditions" or "Rehearsing" or "Walking with Julie" or "Walking through the Woods" or "Driving with Julie" or "Dinner with Julie" or "Long Talks on the Couch/at the Table with Mom" or "How to Hide from People Who Want Your Attention" or "Music by Which to Wind Down After Seeing Alias" or "Music by Which One Hopes to Raise Metabolism" or "Funky Chicken Type Music". See...where were those? Instead you get these:

Opening credits:"I Have Confidence" - Sound of Music
Waking up:"Good Morning, Life" - Dean Martin
Average day:"Going Bunburying" - The Importance of Being Ernest; "Gandalf's Lament (Transformed)" - Howard Shore, The Two Towers
First date:"Tango" - from Howard's End
Falling in love:"Almost Like Being in Love" - Brigadoon, "I Want to Spend my Lifetime Loving You" - James Horner, The Mask of Zorro
Love scene:"Love Theme" - John Williams, Star Wars Ep. II
Fight scene:"Battle of the Fates" - John Williams, Star Wars Ep. I
Breaking up:"I Don't Want a Man at All" or "Never Saying Goodbye" - Me, or "Daffodil Lament" - Cranberries
Getting back together:"I'd Be Good for You" - Andrew Lloyd Webber, Evita
Secret love:"On My Own" - Les Miserables, "People Will Say We're in Love" - Oklahoma!
Life's okay:"Walking on Water" - Ever After, "It's Friday, I'm in Love" - The Cure
Mental breakdown:"Taking Over Me" - Evanescence (or anything by them, really)
Driving:"In You" - Reliant K
Learning a lesson:"Why Can't the English Teach Their Children How to Speak?" - My Fair Lady
Deep thought:"We Learned the Sea" - Dar Williams, "Santa Fe" - Newsies
Flashback:"I'm a Stegosaurus" - Kindergarten!, "I Don't Wanna Grow Up...I'm a Toys'r'us Kid!"
Partying:"Sing sing sing" - Julie would know, "Sway With Me" - Michael Buble's version
Happy dance:"Cause I'm So Happy!" - Dunno, great praise song, "Alpha and Omega" - again, great praise song, "Lift High the Banners of Love" - ditto
Regreting:"Gandalf's Lament" - Howard Shore, Fellowship of the Ring, "Schindler's List" - John Williams
Long night alone:"Walk Through My Door" - Gaelic Storm, Barber's "Adaggio"
Death scene:"The Impossible Dream" - Man of La Mancha, "Do You Hear the People Sing?" - Les Miserables
Closing credits:"Non nobis Domine" - Henry V

Your Life: The Soundtrack brought to you by BZOINK!

Mood: Go to bed. (subliminal message) GO TO BED!
Music: Ironically none. Awful difficult to do this whilst listening to a mellowing CD.
Thought: Really must do up my own. Think I shall. Later. Go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home