The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, May 30, 2004

This sounds about right

The World Is MINE! by Demonac
Name:
You will conquer:your Home Town (and burn down you old highschool).
Your title will be:Director
You will succeed by:Killing Osama Bin Laden.
Your Enforcers will be:Grammaton Clerics (from Equilibrium).
Your first act as ruler:Remove anti-hate/bigotry laws just to see what would happen.
(What happened after) Try "The World Was Yours! What Happened?" MEME to find out!
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


I mean...all crimes are at essence "hate crimes".... Just a quick blog in the middle of typing up Neverwhere and Everywhen - yippee! One hopes, oh St. Rita! To finish this novel! Yippee! Prettyful pictures, too - must scan them. Anywho, happy Pentecost to one and all. I'm such a woozle, inbetween getting ready for Kiss Me, Kate and finishing school, Pentecost crept up on my this year. In other doings, the drama party was the other night - good, albeit smaller than expected. Ah ca. Yesterday Jules and I hung out for most of the day, which was great - Outback, ye-ah! Talked to Kristy, which was too long in the coming. I'm only three scenes away from finishing Act I of Brigadoon. Feeling rather despondant about finishing Thrushbeard, simply because I'm psyching myself out. I think I need to act out a few scenes with someone at the keyboard to write down the impromptu dialogue to get me revved up. Currently I'm writing down the lyrics...again...of all the songs I have. GOOD songs, though! Tra la! Oh, I am disjointed. I want to write up my latest theory on MA-vehemence, but don't want to overdistract myself from N&E right now....

Ergo, I will leave you with this sillyness:

Mood: Pas mal, merci.
Music: Paul McCartney's symphonic Standing Stones - the dischordant bit. Blaugh. The melodic sections are wonderful, though.
And why not:

The World Is MINE! by Demonac
Name:
You will conquer:Asia (except for South Korea, because Starcraft has honed their tactical skills to unbeatable levels).
Your title will be:General
You will succeed by:A plot hole.
Your Enforcers will be:Street Judges (from Judge Dread).
Your first act as ruler:Invest in invincible battle armor for yourself (think Iron Man).
(What happened after) Try "The World Was Yours! What Happened?" MEME to find out!
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!


Too funny!

The World Is MINE! by Demonac
Name:
You will conquer:Canada (and they even apologize for resisting you).
Your title will be:Bill Gates
You will succeed by:Mind controlling them all.
Your Enforcers will be:The Ghost of Strom Thurman (that guy was scary).
Your first act as ruler:Declare peace (it confuses the hell out of your enemies).
(What happened after) Try "The World Was Yours! What Happened?" MEME to find out!
Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home