The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, June 27, 2004

I have realized why

I'm having such a ridiculously difficult time coming up with the detailed schedule for KMK: I'm accustomed to only calling in actors as they're needed. Since they are ALL called, whether I really "need" them or not, I feel obliged to keep them all busy. However, it's looking more and more like I simply will not be able to do so! AAAAAAAAARGH! I hated sitting for hours in the audience, just staring at the main actors and thinking, "Oh, I could do this so much better." It's not a good thing. It's a situation to be avoided at all costs. Nnngh. This and juggling two other people's schedules.... Lord, I really need clarity. I've tried coming at this from every conceivable angle, and still feel at a loss. On the good side, I finished editing Much Ado. Will be making DVD overnight. At least one thing is DONE!

Mood: AAAAAAAUGH! Run around in circles, screaming!
Music: Currently, Wicked. Various other things throughout the night.
Thought: HP5 is better upon rereading (the last third, anywho), but still lacks something that the first three possessed. Most noticeably: an editor. Less obviously: a tightly constructed plot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home