The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, June 13, 2004

The Insomniac Returns

One day out of official school, and already I've reverted to my nocturnal habits. Honestly, this is a tad alarming. Howsomever, what has been keeping me up this time is that I've decided to finish off a little film for myself that we did within the first week we got the camera, back in 2001 - The Ghost of Philippe. Coming to a website near YOU - soon. No comments about my appearance unless you want to congratulate me for having finally lost weight since then. And learnt to turn the nightshot option off. And to make better movies in general.

Tra la! I've got software that lets me go slow-mo! :D Who could ask for anything more?




Mood: Creative, nyah!
Music: I admit, Attack of the Clones
Thought: It's amazing what editing can do to spice up anything.
Squee!: I'm presenting The Ghost of Philippe in W I D E S C R E E N! BOO-yeah, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home