The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, June 17, 2004

...panic...attack...

T-minus-4-days and panicking. Nothing terribly surprising: I always get nervous before beginning a show, so techincally I'm right on schedule. However, that doesn't alleviate the panic mode, regardless. Particularly since I've a full day tomorrow, starting with a 9 a.m. meeting (drat - I'll have to get to bed at a decent hour tonight!) with the team, followed by several opera lessons. Ah ca. This is all good - it just seems as though time is slipping through the glass two at a time.

Schedulage: (in no particular order)
  • Work on Much Ado editing for Monday
  • Finish character sheets, detailed rehearsal schedule, and other sundries for tomorrow 9 a.m.
  • Finish up Brigglekin & Ostrung (working title) for Arx ASAP.
  • Get audition stuff together
  • Go to Tempest tonight
  • Opera lessons tomorrow
  • Need to check out Robinson's supply of 24 Italian Songs and Arias for opera students


  • It's not a huuuuuuuuuuuge amount. It's doable. It's not anything that's not been dealt with before. It's just the Panic Point of the Production Schedule That They Never Tell You About. Right. Off to work on character sheets. Maybe I'll bring the script with me to the show tonight so that during intermission I can mark the bits I want to use for readings. Emily Snyder: The Multitasker!

    Mood: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
    Music: 104.5 - yup. I have resorted to radio.
    Happiness is: Sharon coming to visit yesterday and discovering Extreme Filmmaker.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home