The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, July 28, 2003

Common Sense

I knew there was a reason I loved Catholic Answers. It's great to read common sense.

Otherwise, things are coming together re: the reshoot pick-up scenes (woo hoo!), started on the ficlet and life is good with a project. The costume designer was enthusiastic about my ideas for Pirates (thank God!), and tomorrow I see Seabiscuit with Mom and do a bit of light shopping. Must figure out what to wear for Sh.'s wedding. V. cool, I get to do the second reading. Ephesians all the way! Yee-HAW!

And now, to sleep.

Mood: Je suis fatigue
Music: The light scramble of my fingernails over plastic
Prayer: Our God is an awesome God! Or in the words of St. Theresa of Avila:
Let nothing disturb thee,
Nothing frighten thee;
All things are passing;
God never changeth;
Patient endurance
Attains all things;
He who possesseth God
Wanteth for nothing;
Alone God sufficeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home