The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yet another update

Have just finished I.4. and am about to begin I.5. That is, I've finished the first two (yay for dances! even got in "the king takes his rouse tonight") pictures and am about to begin the third. Yay for screen capture technology!







Mood: Bof
Music: Buffy: The Musical
Quote: In this world, Elwood, you can be smart or you can be pleasant. Well, I've spent years doing the first, and I recommend pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home