The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Everything was beautiful

At the ballet,
Every prince has got to have his swan.
Yes, everything was beautiful at the ballet - hey,
I was lovely
I was happy
I would love to
At the ballet.

Up a steep and very narrow stairway
To the voice like a metronome
Up a steep and very narrow stairway -
It wasn't paradise
It wasn't paradise
It wasn't paradise -
But.it.was
Home.


Sooo true. And in further news, I hates me scripts. Meh.

Mood: Well, the computer screen has withstood my head banging against it, which argues for the mushiness of the brain.
Music: Phantom, the movie version, because I don't work when I'm listening to my CD for KOF.
Thought: I don't appear to know the meaning of "simple."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home