The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Go.See.This.Now!

Tom Cruise Kills Oprah (.mov file - opens automatically - scroll down to see it - no commercials beforehand!)

Now that is quality entertainment!

Mood: I'm-a editin'
Music: Prob. the Hamlet CD or Mary Poppins
Kidneys!: So I'm making the final .avi files last night after John *sniffsniff* didn't win Dancing with the Stars and I realize that I've got these photoalbums I bought and I just found all these theatre photos! So I'm puttin' 'em together whilst waiting for the files to be done! Ha ha! And today I bought more albums! Ha HA! Oh, the cleverness of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home