The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

LOOK LOOK LOOK!

LOOK LOOK LOOK! Charming the Moon

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Happiness, Miss Piggy! La la la.

My day is made. Now go buy it! Harumph!

Mood: Much improved-ed

Music: Trapeze Swinger by Iron & Wine off my Hamlet CD

Thought: My nails are pretty.

Oh, and for those: Who didn't get it, I'm happy because I wrote the book. Me. I wrote it. Tra la!

And to take up space: I also have pretty photo albums now. And a prettyful shirt. Good golly, I've become girly.

Tomorrow's happiness includes: The finale of Dancing with the Stars - go John, go!

Happiness now is: Isn't Julie's cover artwork (see the picture) bee-YOU-tiful? Happy day! Dance of joy! Dance of glee! Fa la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home