The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Seven pages last night

And one this morning of Nutcracker. Bah bah bah. And my bottle of White Zinfadel, congratulatory for King of Fools and only now opened (I'm such a lush! ;), tastes funny and may need to be wholly dumped. Bah bah. And I'm thinking I need to give myself a fifteen minute challenge to tidy up as much as poss. rather than playing Freecell while waiting for inspiration, or listening incessantly to the Hamlet soundtrack mentally blocking out bits. Bah. And meh.

Mood: Nasty
Music: Fingernails skittering over keyboards
Thought: I know I wrote a half-decent Fritz/Clara scene in one of my journals - where did I put it, Precious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home