The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Oh look! A tree!

I forgot the "Quintet" - hah! And now I remember and only lament that my five part singing isn't up to what it used to be. Hah hah hah! I hug my metaphorical tree! Alas, said arbor appears to be in the middle of the Amazon, what with the weather. Ah ca. In also also wik good news, I figured out the reverasal (act break) for Wallace's Will, which means that I have an idea of how Act I and II happen! Hurrah! But now, I will download onto my handy-dandy new memory (that still sounds so funny - one wonders if engineers didn't come up with that just to make us sound like idiots - which we are) the remainder of Act I of KOF. HA! (Which means, in the nonce, I'll do all the household chores that I've neglected during this holiday. Oh, laundry! I heed thy call! [A knight of the laundry round must be unrinsable? C'est moi!])

Mood: Don Juan Triumphant! Uber alles! (Ja ja ja ja.... Taffeta, darling.)
Justification: Yes, that is a mood.
Music: Buffy Musical again.
Balm for the Savaged Soul: singing. Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.
Thought re: Above: If music tames the savage beasts, can the savage beast sing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home