The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

AH-HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!!

I am the evil ovenhead! Or at least I am an Evil Genius, according to this quiz. Apparently, that means that I'm single minded and am never distracted...which is why I blog...when I'm not...being...dis.... Hey! A butterfly!

I got the link from this guy who apparently read my site which meant that I found myself linked from him...you know the whole surfing/six degrees thing. Anywho, this article of his is well worth reading.

Off to plot world domination...!

Mood: PARAFUE!
Music: Aruanjez!
Sigh for: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearskiiiiiiiiiin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home