The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 15, 2004

That's it

I'm getting my sorry self together and getting myself over to a church - poss. St. B's, where they have Adoration - and I'm gonna get me some radiation therapy because a) what with the weather and b) pendular snafus and c) reading material that isn't uplifting (Wicked - I have a feeling the play is FAR better morally) and d) who-knows-whatism, I need a large dollop of grace...and sitting here in my room isn't going to give me that.

KMK going well - extremely well, in fact. I've only two more major scenes to finish, and then the finales and any touch up work. We only have one more major number to choreograph. And it looks like we might have a buffer rehearsal after all! Und den ve run, and run, and run. Sets are amazing. Waiting to see all costumes together. Folks pulling together to make my job focussed on just my job. Is good. Proud as all get out of students. Need to see some dances with focussed center lighting. Lighting/specials will be key. Need to meet with lights and sound. Must remember to bring that up to Hilary.

And muggy, yucky weather makes for muggy, yucky attitudes. I shall buy port for the wonderful set designer and cookies for my cast. And for me? Adoration - much, much needed.

Mood: Muuuuuuuuuuggy
Music: 90's rock on a station before, washer going now
Hope: Peace, love, joy, and the return of natural light. Fruits and Gifts of the Spirit, please!
Thankfulness is: Mom praying for all of us last night; Patty offering up adoration for us last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home