The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 08, 2004

What's up with this?

First Blogger's being weird, then my scheduling for KMK isn't as tight as I wish it were (rewatched Pirates - if I did that, I can do this!), then I come home to find that my DV editing software isn't working...either version!!! Even after I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, did the inbetween installing of it, and turned off and on the computer multiple times! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

I'm at the point of production - the point which always falls near the midpoint - where I go: "AUGH! This will never happen." But it always happens. It always pulls through wonderfully well. So, although I'm *feeling* mopey, I'm simply not going to thoroughly concern myself. So, hrumph.

But I do wish the DV Editing program were working. It actually gets me very nervous that it's not....

Mood: Jittery
Music: I know my duty from Thrushbeard - being written mentally as I type
Thought: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! *shaking fist at the Heavens*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home