The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I know it isn't the weekend but

For some reason I'm feeling particularly relaxed. Thank You, God! So, I'm moseying through the blogsphere and I come across this: Sed Contra: Empty Cradles On A Global Scale. FWAH! Take that Zero-Population I-doits! (Neener neener) You know, though, it doesn't take much to mathematically arrive at this conclusion - the truth, the facts are so obvious, that the only staggering thing is that we keep buying into these Culture of Death myths. *sigh* We're culturally no better at how reality works than little children who honestly believe that their siblings are found under cabbage leaves or are brought by the stork...we've forgotten how humans work. And once again, I am forced to confront why I like fantasy: because when done right, it is reality.

Mood: Scrivverly
Music: Secret Garden
Off to: (See the wizard! No, no) Futz with the schedule and make it PERFECT.
Wish I were: Writing
Will be: Seeing Krissy-tina Saturday! Oooh-de-lailly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home