The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, June 11, 2004

Offending Reason

I am an offense to reason. Emotion is an offense to reason. I wish I were Spock. I am too much like Spock. I am being avoidded. I am avoiding. I don't know what to do and have little time in which to do anything. I dislike the alacrity of events and yet know that my perspective is different as one on the outside of things. To experience is to lengthen time; to observe is to shorten it. I am lonely. And incompetent as a kin. All is dross.

Mood: Conflicted
Music: Same as below.
Tomorrow: Fanzillacon. Looks interesting, anywho! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home