The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Were thine that special face....

Sing it to me, Brian Stokes Mitchell! Anywho, I'm working again on Brigadoon editing and in trying to get E Horo to work (it won't - I'm going to have to reconstruct the whole blinkin' thing! Bah), I ran across the very rough, low res test version of the Funeral Dance. My faith in directing is restored. Enjoy!

Mood: Creative
Music: The New Kiss Me, Kate
What Made My Day: 1,500 words in Shadowblade. BOO-YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home