The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, April 05, 2004

So reach out to be
With your sweet Dulcinea no more


Feeling rather Aldonza-y. Not the profession, just the attitude. Ah ca! Have emptied the big car of all my theatre stuff and the theatre itself of the costumes (what awesome costumes - I bow down to my costume people), and now need to make tapes whilst cleaning up the living room and attempting to convince the attic that it really has more room for my stuff. Stuff stuff everywhere, and not a drop to drink? Actually, White Zinfadel still on the counter - perhaps a demitass tonight. But then again, maybe not. *singing* Oh we're counting down the days, counting down the days, hi-ho-the-derry-oh! We're counting down the days! *clears throat* Wonder if when Jules gets home it'll be too late to go for a walk down Concord Road Park? I need to be among the birches again, with Julie's silly poetry and singing melancholy harmonies. Must teach Jules the descant/countermelody to "I Loved My Love" so I can hold the low notes and she's not straining. So good to sing with her. God bless Dad - crazy hours he's working now. The house has become silent at odd times. Caught an hour of...David D--somethingorother, the latest George Eliot adaptation with the "second string" of the Twelve Actors of England who are, however, faboo. And the saga continues next Monday. Oh! For men in tailored outfits! And cravats - woo-hoo! I am excited about "Willis' Will" (or whatever it'll end up being titled) - it'll either be in Victorian or proto-flapperesque style, late Edwardian but not quite so frumpy.... Shall I put the girls in bustles? The men will be ridiculously easy. They almost always are. I'll need a few tailored coats, however, and a look around for smoking jackets, etc. Hark! Can that be Julie now? Auf weidersehen!

Mood: Meh - danke.
Music: Odd arrangement of various musical pieces
Thought: Sometimes it isn't all about you. BWAhahahahhahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home