The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Mass is sooo good

The answer? As St. John said so often to his disciples: "Love, my children, love." Yeeeeah - gotta work on that.

Mood: Pange lingua gloriosi!
Music: Alas, Wicked is not wholly purged. But just a minute ago "Hey Ho to the Pub I Go!" was on upstairs.
What Made My Day: More or less everything. But mass was particularly good - despite its length, and the squishedness of the pews. Which means it was excellent.
What I Will Do: Get my act together and remember how to live and communicate again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home