The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, January 04, 2004

T minus 17 hours and counting
(Valkyrieeee! Valkyraaaaa!)


So much to do, so little time! Just a brief blog to say: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" And...

1) Going out with Mums and Jules to Applebees to simply BE is a very good thing;

2) Even better is a group hug with Julie morphed into Harpo Marx;

3) The coffeehouse was faboo with Living Waters (slobber over the lights - mine, precious, mine!), even if

4) I realized that I had just stepped into another chapter of Emily's Regency Life (see Round Table);

5) I felt ill last night. I feel less ill at the moment. I hope I do not feel ill tomorrow. Why can't it snow out school? Poot.

So, there we are. And despite having potential issues re: who's who in the cast for Pirates, I should be good with all that. Must finish up work ends. GAH! *whimper* I may paint my nails late tonight as a shield against the world. That sounds so utterly vain, but sometimes seeing something in careful laquered order makes one think: ah, see, here is one bit that is well done. Here is one thing in order - ten shields in rounded row. Hence, other larger more important items may be similarly arranged within one's life. It's why Brunhilda would take the trouble to buff her armour and braid her hair before rushing forth into the fray. (The world is too much with us? Hardly. Who is that anyway? Uncle Walty? Silly notion - but sometimes it feels that the world is to much WITH [aka alongside, upon] me. La la la.) Das ist kein Mann!

Mood: Slumph
Music: Evanescence - better metabolism through boom bass
Thought: I'd forgotten how much I like organic chemistry. And my father is a theoretical science genius. Must sit down and learn about his theory of the "Little Rift." I wonder if he could publish a paper about it or something. Lord, be with him, amen!
Music That Isn't Playing But Should Be: Ho-to-yo-ho! Kiww da wabbit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home