The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Sniffle

Just came back from seeing Big Fish before I head off to work to pick up my Sophmore text to finish up my exams due tomorrow. (Kinda - they give us fake deadlines so that we'll make the real one. Tried and true tactic - use(d) it myself, often.) Anywho...whoa...go see Big Fish!!! So so so good. Beautiful, in fact.

Otherwise, this amuses me:

piggy jpeg
You are Miss Piggy.
You are talented and the center of attention. At
least you'd like to think you are. You're
really just a pig.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Moi", "Moi" and
"Moi!"
LAST BOOK READ:
"Women Who Run With Frogs And The Frogs Who
Better Wise Up Quick"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"To Have and Have More"

DRESS SIZE:
If it's expensive, it fits.

BEST FEATURES:
Eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, hair,
ears, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, hands,
fingers, legs, knees, ankles, feet, toes and so
on and so forth.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Singing, Dancing, Directing, Producing, Writing,
Starring, and Being Famous.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mood: Happily weepy - except that I come home and its the usual ARGHishness - Dad not knowing I was out, Peter nervously running in and out of the bathroom afraid that I'll eat him or some such for venturing downstairs, Johnny being home and DESPITE the very obvious sounds of my music emenating from my room sits down and plays chords on the piano, Julie wanting me to come upstairs to make sure the skirt she's making for PoP fits right.... GAAAAAAH! Go AWAY! I was doing very well, being all joyful and coming up with great ideas for restructuring Galatea (see below) and..................!
Music: The Last Samurai battling with Johnny's inconsideration
Dialogue for Galatea: G: (Leaning in to Paul) But life IS art?
P: (Agonizingly gentle) True, but art is not alive.
Galatea pauses for a moment, her eyes flit left and right. Then, bending her lips to Paul's ear, she whispers...
G: But I can MAKE it live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home