The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Je deteste les exams

Although not nearly as much as, I suspect, my students hate exams. Right, as I plow on (but I've got a SYSTEM now! Whoopee!), here's something to make you laugh:

pippin
Congratulations! You're Pippin!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

My guess is that came through because I said if orcs attacked I'd run around in circles, hoping to confuse them! ;P And a pretty pic:

HASH(0x88cb49c)
Rain: You are the sound of rain. You have two
important sides. There is your strong, powerful
side and your calm, gentle side. Both are very
important. Rain also reflects a bit of darkness
in your personality. It isn't bad, just shows
that along with the good, you also can see bad,
which can come in handy.


What Sound Are You?(now w/ pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Mood: Drat - back to work
Music: Evanescence...must go rummaging, find something else....
Thought: I had this fabulous thought earlier...ooh! A butterfly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home