The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, November 17, 2003

WHY!??!!?!?!

Aren't you over at my sister's site? Way better than mine. Auditions tonight - surprisingly not freaked out yet. Will be in a few. About to go off and beautify or at least non-uglify myself The Better To Impress The Trembling Auditioning Masses - mwahahahahhahahah. Got through the day. Terrified that admin. might "shut down" any talk on contraceptives. But we got through all the contraceptive presentations today (last period did, by far, the best. Amazing - the Marlborough Public Library had this whole STACK of "how to buy a condom" pamphlets FOR TEENS in the foyer, but hems and haws over whether to allow me to leave a few flyers about acting classes available - tells you something, non?) and now onwards and upwards to euthenasia, assisted suicide and abortion! Oh, the effervescent lightness of the subject I teach! Actually, I'm not all that upset, I just need to make sure I come in with many many stats. Esp. for the (boogy boogy) contraceptives section. Nnnnngh. I would blog long, but that I must needs go.

Mood: Cold
Music: None, but the mental version of Only Hope
Thought: Je n'aime pas les mal du la bras...le tee le hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home