The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Poot.

After a year of waiting, my submission to the latest MZB S&S anthology has been rejected. I'm not amazingly upset, though. In fact, I'm printing out Music for Medina at this moment, as well as a cover letter to Realms of Fantasy. I think it should be right up their alley. Took me a while to remember how to write a cover letter again, though! (Oy!) So, actually, I'd be much happier to have it in RoF, mainly because I think it might actually get a larger readership and therefore be better from a marketing POV. We'll see. I'm actually pretty glad to get the story back and be able to get it back into circulation for a home. I'm happy with the story, anyway! Too bad S&S didn't take it - but it did make the final cut! That's something really good!

So, Isobel's having some difficulty - or rather, the Lords are having some difficulty. Y'know what's sad - after writing ~ 750 words today, I'm thinking I'm going to have to cut ~ 500 of them and just mention that she overheard and then send her straight onto Arvel's rooms to seek counsel. *sigh* OK, at least I'm on the right PLOT track. I just want to make sure I don't repeat what I've already done (aka the opening council scene in Niamh). Going to go to sleep soon. Good day today. Anxious about tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Need to put something in place for Wed. so that I won't be overtired from Tuesday! Lord, halp! Amen.

Mood: Surprisingly optimistic
Music: Crimson Pirates II - seems appropriate in getting ready for Pirates auditions tomorrow!
Thought: Strike the bell, second mate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home