The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, November 14, 2003

Tonight, toniiiight

Can't remember THE ly-riiiics
Tonight there will be noooo morning staaaaar!
Tonight, tonight,
The world was >hmmm< and bright
Going mad, shooting stars into spaaaaaaaaace!
Today, the world was just a playground,
A place for me to live in,
No better than all riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
But here you are
And what was once a world is a staaaaaaaaaaaar!
TO-niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!


>ahem< Your daily singing. :)

A crick in my neck
A work outfit in need of changing
A Loony Toons movie to cross one's eyes at
A Diet Coke with No Caffine
And an E-mail and a Post from two unlikely sources that encourage me to continue on writing, despite poor stabs at it today. *sigh* Once again, we asks ourselves, precious, why we used such high-falutin' lingo? What was we thinkin' of?

On a happier note, woo-HOO some of my students are gung-HO against the Culture of Death. FWAH! Yes! Joy in conquering! *insert Indiana Jones theme here as Emily rides off into the sunset - ouch!*

Tomorrow will, hopefully be full of the following: sleep, confession, mucho writing of next novel, sleep. Ah, the great ambition of me. I know that it says in Heaven we won't need to sleep, but I certainly hope rest is on the menu - I think it will be. To be honest, though, I'll miss sleep - or at least I presume I will. It's really nice to stop. But, then, isn't that sort of part of Heaven anyway? Stopping, I mean, from all the distractions. Or rather, starting what ought to have been done in the first place? Fun to contemplate, anyway.

Rather frustrating when one views one ("One loved one and one returned one's love. One were not one, though." - must finish that at some point) as a mere "down-beat complaining factory or soundboard." When one really wants to laugh and joke and SOMEITMES be the philosophical downboard. Ah well. Che sera sera. Perhaps one doesn't know what to say to one. (One two three two one.)

And on that pronoun frenzy...!

Mood: Mal de tete. Meh.
Music: Pendular PMS tape a second ago.
Thought: Supper, supper, yo ho ho! And woo-hoo to see Pirates of the Caribbean is still on the top twenty for box office movies. Nyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home