The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, November 07, 2003

Tra la fur Sweisters and All-Day Adoration

Or at least, two hours adoration, and then the other classes brought up to "chill with God" before the tabernacle. This is good. I needed time to just be with Him. And thank God! Apparently Jules is planning to come to the party with me tonight - I hope it goes well.

So, short blog, nothing very profound, off to shower and look semi-presentable As Your Director. Sometimes I wish I could just peel my skin off and not bother with appearances, except that's contrary to the triune nature of body, mind and soul that only humans possess. So it's a futile thought and not one I actually desire - I just wish I weren't quite as conscious about "how I look" (and yet stupidly unconscious!).

Wake for the Ber.'s grandfather, and funeral tomorrow. Lord, bless them! Amen.

Mood: FA-TI-GUE! Managed the ten minute version of morning rituals this morning thanks to oversleeping. Nnngh.
Music: Some of the incidental orchestral jazz from Chicago a la les cells gris et petit!
Thought: HA! I laugh in the face of thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home