The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Or. Not.

This is how I feel:





Click on the image to see it enlarged


Yeah. Just like that.

The so-called "techno-wizard" (aka Gypsy) coming all dripping of sugar and acid to sweettalk myself into believing that they've done the best they could, while I sit in abject squalor, gazing on the spectacle with utter disgust.

Please pardon my cruelty to punctuation below.

What the )(@* do these @*#)&%(* think they're %!*&#$^ing doing?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Is it sooooo very much for a computer, covered under warranty, to be repaired as promised? Would it not be wiser to just (#@*%&^ing fix the stupid thing ONCE rather than creating unpaid work for themselves by giving me too small, third hand harddrives that CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

}{@P#%&* it.

We are #$^*& not happy.

Mood: Hah. Yeah.
Music: Haunting You by Evanescence
Thought: OK, God, I know there's a reason for this. There's got to be a reason for this. I know this is part of Your plan and that You've got everything under wraps. I know You told me to rely on You the other day. Well, I am relying on You, and You've got to come through on this! It's not the end of the world - no, not by any stretch of the imagination. But, Lord, You've been so bountiful with everything else, why are You letting this particular project be plagued? I know, I know - for Your greater glory. And You gave back tenfold to Job, and so who am I to argue about a computer? But Lord, Lord - I admit, You're greater than the earth, You're greater than the monsters of the earth, You're greater than all these petty Leviathans - then show Your might, God! Give me peace and patience and all good things. Come upon me Holy Spirit, I need Your gifts right now. Mary, teach me how to submit to God's will. Saints and angels (and any heavenly techies!) pray for me! I give up. Again.
For my reference: Eve Tushnet on SSM debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home