The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, September 08, 2003

It's aliiiiiive!!!

Yes, mesdames et monsieurs - I started on act two, night two of Bearskin captures in the never-ending wait for my computer with which to do something more productive. So before I head off for shower and sleep, I thought I'd share the best of The Man Without a Face with you - the night DJ blacked out and sang like a golden god.



Click on the image to enlarge it.

School went well. Drama meeting tomorrow. Said a rosary today. Took a walk. Visited Jules and DJ at work. Dropped off my bills. Haven't put together my "closet" which fell over last night. >nnngh< Have to start next novel for Arx. Must write a "four years are passing" song for Bearskin...but can only think of a combination of music from Les Miserables and Beauty and the Beast! I like my hat.

Mood: Fragments of grey matter
Music: Whooshing XP Silver to the sporatic droning of Julie's sewing
Thought: Knee-high tights are comfortable. As are quasi-sweatshirts. Is it Autumn yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home