The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, September 18, 2003

It's (still) aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!

I returned home to discover that my computer had come...and gone. With the FedEx man. Who didn't find us at home, so left a note to that effect. Fortunately, I called FedEx, they told me how to get to the office in Framingham, and I sped off and waited patiently for the wonderful FedEx guy to find my package and deliver it to me. And now >sob< here I sit, with my restored computer!

Of course, now I've basically got to upload everything back onto it - and try the DVD player, just in case - and try the editing systems, just in case, and....

WE ARE HAPPY! :D:D:D

Mood: FWAH! FWAHFWAHFWAH!!!
Music: Evanescence Fallen - really good
Prayer: Mozart's Alleluia!
Edited to Add: THE DVD CONNECTION IS WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, that's a lot of exclamation points!)

Editing - here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home