The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, September 15, 2003

In the Interest of Sharing the Wealth

or at least the haphazard observations of my few experiences with publications, I've put up a link to my hand-out for tomorrow's class on publications. It can be found here.

Mood: Bed, bed, I want to go to bed. My head's so heavy, yet I have to find the pilloooooow! Sleep, sleep, I'll need more sleep tonight - be-fore-my-al-arm-wakes-me-up in-steeeeeeeeead! I could have sleeeept all night, I could sleeeeep iiiin all day, and never ask for more! I could have curled up tight, and traded day for night, if my job were more a bore. I'll never know why I stayed up so this evening! When all at once, the clock struck twelve! I only know that sleep keeps on eluding me! I want to sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! ...some...moooooore....
Music: Wuh? Music? >fumbles in the dark to the CD player<
Hurrah Moment: I found Maskerade by Terry Pratchett! I thought I'd lost it! Hurrah for bookshelves where one finds books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home